We're going to the tailgate at the Griz game tomorrow so I'll get more pictures than I did last time. But for now, here are some pictures from the night of September 17th. We went to "Yell Night" at the University to watch the lighting of the 'M' and the Fireworks. I got Jackson all dressed up in his Griz gear and took some pics before we went. Enjoy!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Update
It's been a while! Jackson is doing GREAT. He's getting a personality! It's so much fun. He smiles and even laughs sometimes. I have a feeling that he's going to be a handful when he starts being able to move around on his own. He gets bored if he's sitting in a certain position for too long and he "whines" until you move him - which is what leads me to believe that when he starts moving on his own he's going to be all over the place! His hair is getting a lot longer. It's hard to tell in pictures but trust me, it is. I've been blow drying it after he has a bath (he LOVES the blow dryer) and getting it to stick straight up. It's pretty cute.
We're going to the tailgate at the Griz game tomorrow so I'll get more pictures than I did last time. But for now, here are some pictures from the night of September 17th. We went to "Yell Night" at the University to watch the lighting of the 'M' and the Fireworks. I got Jackson all dressed up in his Griz gear and took some pics before we went. Enjoy!

We're going to the tailgate at the Griz game tomorrow so I'll get more pictures than I did last time. But for now, here are some pictures from the night of September 17th. We went to "Yell Night" at the University to watch the lighting of the 'M' and the Fireworks. I got Jackson all dressed up in his Griz gear and took some pics before we went. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment