Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GO GRIZ!!!

Jackson attended his first Griz tailgate last weekend! He slept most of the time but I'm sure that he enjoyed it while he was awake. Jackson and I were just there before the game and Mike stayed for the game. We figured it might be a little loud for him to go to the games this year. Maybe next year!!

We had a wellness check-up on Monday and Jackson weighed 11 lbs 8 oz. He's still 22 inches long. He's in the 90th percentile for his weight and the 75th for his height. They said he's a healthy boy!!

We went on a small hike last week to get the dogs out and about. It was our first time trying out the baby carrier that we have (thanks Nancy & Jess!). It worked out great and got us a bit more motivated to do it more often... although we haven't gone on a hike since then. There's always tomorrow :)

School's going well for both Mike and I. It's hard for me to quit looking at Jackson and start studying but I've managed to keep up with everything so far!



Looking over Bonner/Milltown and Canyon River Golf Course.


Jackson and his Daddy.

Jackson and his Great Aunt Karrie at the Griz game.

Jackson and Brock at the Griz game.

Jackson all wrapped up in his towel after a bath.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sooooooo cute. I can't BELIEVE how much he's changed since I was there. He'll be walking soon- ha ha. Give him a kiss from Auntie Kellie 'The Great One'