Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jackson's a week old today!

Time for an update! Jackson is doing great! We're still trying to figure out the whole sleep situation... one night he'll sleep for almost eight hours straight and the next night he won't sleep at all. But I got a book on how to get your baby to sleep through the night by the time he's eight weeks so hopefully that will help.

He has so many different facial expressions! And they are all so funny! He loves to sit on his Daddy's lap and just look around and make faces :) We just sit there and watch him and get nothing done it seems like!

We took him on a little trip to the river yesterday, although he didn't enjoy much of it. Right when we got there he had a dirty diaper and then he was hungry so he and I spent most of the time in the car. But Mike got plenty of good river rock for the mirror that he's making for our bathroom, so it was a succesful trip.

He has his first doctors appointment on Friday with Dr. Harper. I'm excited for it because I have lots of questions for him. I'll let you all know how it goes!!




No comments: